Spotbrowser Sp. z o. o. ensures the protection of the privacy of each customer. All data that we obtain from you directly or in connection with your visit to our website will be used primarily to enable you to use our services and to provide all necessary information regarding our current offer.
I. General Information.
II. Information clause regarding the processing of personal data by electronic means.
1. The administrator of your personal data, such as e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and other data provided by you in the content of the e-mail, by telephone contact or via the application form available on the website is within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws U. 2018, item 1000) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 5/46/EC (“GDPR”): Spotbrowser Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Rzeszów, ul. Towarowa 12/201c, 35-231.
2. You can contact the Personal Data Administrator by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com or the telephone numbers indicated on the website.
3. Your personal data is processed by the Administrator on the basis of:
a) Article 6(1) 1 lit. a) GDPR – i.e. your consent – in order to provide you with all necessary information about the services we provide and for contact purposes. Your consent is also required to set up a free account on our website, which will enable you, among others, to: access to free online training prepared by our specialists;
b) 6 section 1 lit. b) GDPR – i.e. in order to conclude and perform a contract for the provision of services or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
c) 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – i.e. in order to perform the legal obligations imposed on the Administrator regarding, among others, invoices and other documents related to tax liabilities;
d) 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – in order to pursue claims due to the Administrator in connection with the contract for the provision of services concluded with the Customer and to process other information, such as IT data (e.g. cookies or information collected via HotJar) – due to the fact that their processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (direct marketing).
4. Your personal data may be made available to entities with which the Administrator performs the above. purposes, in particular: entities maintaining the IT infrastructure, suppliers of tools for analyzing the operation of the website, Business Partners, and also entities providing legal, accounting and financial, courier and postal services to the Administrator. Your data may also be transferred to entities appointed to handle payments.
In addition, we indicate that our service provider is also Microsoft, which provides us with services in the field of hosting and presentation of websites. All data that have been collected by us as part of using the website or in the forms provided for this purpose are stored on the servers of this service provider.
The Administrator stipulates that he will make every effort to use only the services of such entities that provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of personal data meets the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
5. Considering the above, you have the right to:
• obtain information whether your data is processed by us – and if so, also the right to access it,
• the right to rectify personal data – in a situation where the data is incorrect,
• the right to supplement incomplete personal data,
• the right to delete personal data, subject to art. 17 GDPR,
• the right to limit the processing of personal data,
• the right to object (when your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data (when your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6
section 1 lit. a) GDPR).
The right to object or withdraw consent may be exercised by you at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in point 2 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Exercising the right to withdraw consent or raise objections does not affect the processing of personal data that took place until their withdrawal / submission.
6. We also inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
7. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator by:
a) the time necessary to answer your questions or resolve the matter you raised or;
b) until you object to their processing or withdraw your previously expressed consent or;
c) in the event of concluding a contract – for the duration of the contract and further until the statute of limitations for claims under the contract or the end of the proceedings to pursue claims.
8. The administrator indicates that he does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conclude a contract on the services we provide.
10. The Administrator stipulates that he uses tools that give the opportunity to create a potential customer profile (description below), however, the information obtained through them does not constitute the basis for making a decision on the conclusion or refusal to conclude a contract for the provision of services. above profiling consists solely in the automatic analysis or prediction of a given person’s behavior on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies are not harmful to our customers or their devices and do not affect their operation in any way. Importantly, cookies do not cause any configuration changes in end devices or in the software installed on this device.
We use the data obtained using cookies primarily to ensure the proper functioning of our website and maintain the user’s session, and also for statistical purposes. The collected information allows us to constantly improve our website so that it meets the needs of our customers as much as possible.
For what period are cookies stored?
The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
How to block cookies?
If you use browsers other than the above, please check the possibility of changing individual settings in the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer. Changing the cookie settings may limit the functionality of the website.
Google Analytics/Universal Analytics
Our website also includes a plugin for the Instagram social network. This plugin will directly connect you to our profile on this server. If you are logged in to Instagram, it may receive information that you have visited our website. We point out that Instagram does not provide the Center with any information about the data it collects and how it is used. For information on privacy on Instagram, please visit the following link: https://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388.
IV. Data protection used by the Administrator.
The places of logging in and transferring personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, your personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.