1. The Sales Agreement covers all services available for the Service Package selected by the Customer, based on the limits specified by the Seller for each package.
2. Any application of the Customer to the Seller in which the Customer raises reservations regarding the purchased Service Package should be considered a complaint.
3. The Seller considers the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, conducts it reliably, thoroughly and on time, observing the principles of objectivity and respecting the law.
4. The complaint is available below this information
5. The Customer who is a Consumer may also submit a complaint in any other form:
in writing to the address: Spotbrowser Sp. z o.o., ul. Poznańska 2c, 35-084 Rzeszów
electronically, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The Seller, in order to verify the complaint, may contact the Customer
for supplementing the information necessary to consider the complaint. The time limit referred to in para. 3, starts running after the Customer completes the information.
7. If the Seller does not take a position in response to the complaint within the time limit referred to in paragraph 3, it is assumed that he considered the complaint to be justified.
8. By providing an e-mail address in the complaint, the Customer requests and agrees that the Seller will respond to the complaint in electronic form to the indicated address. At the express request of the person lodging the complaint, provided that he/she provides the necessary personal and contact details, the Seller responds to the complaint in writing or by means of another durable medium, in this case it is enough to send the parcel by registered mail to meet the deadline for settling the complaint.
9. The Seller allows the Customer to appeal against the position contained in the response to the complaint by submitting a reasoned request for reconsideration of the complaint, submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the response to the complaint.
10. After exhausting the complaint procedure, the Customer may bring an action to a common court.